I'm a winner!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a short note to inform all that I received an e-mail from our favorite speaker manufacturer. I recently joined the insider club and was informed my name was randomly selected to receive the new Bon Jovi CD The Circle.

I can say I've never won anything, even at the carnival where the duck pond guarantees kids will win:D Anyway, thanks to ML!!

Gordon

Gordon, Congrats!

I know I feel like winner every time I listen to my MLs, so we should all feel like winners. :cool:

Last edited:
I got my Bon Jovi / Martin Logan T-shirt yesterday. I guess I was one of the first 100 to sign up to the new web site. I love free stuff. Thanks ML!!!

"I'm a loser baby...":(

Shoulda signed up.

Anyway, Tom, CLXes are too small. Really big Soundlabs are what you need!;)

Hey guys, just a short note to inform all that I received an e-mail from our favorite speaker manufacturer. I recently joined the insider club and was informed my name was randomly selected to receive the new Bon Jovi CD The Circle.

I can say I've never won anything, even at the carnival where the duck pond guarantees kids will win:D Anyway, thanks to ML!!

Gordon

Congrats! Love to hear people are happy with winning FREE stuff! :)

~Justin

Hi Justin, is the rumor true that you used to be associated with Polk Audio?

Gordon

Indeed, I worked at Polk for 10 years before coming to MartinLogan.

~Justin

I'm finally on the Insiders section, I tried to register last month but had problems. I tried again a few days ago after hearing they were giving stuff away and had the same problems.

The register list only goes back to 1999, oldies like my 1992 Aerius don't fit and I was unable to type in any correct dates.

When I did register with incorrect information my system still was not showing up and I could not log in the next day. This was weird because I could see the photo I uploaded in my user area the day before.

I sent a list of my problems to M/L and in typical style they sorted it all out very quickly.

Now where is my tee?:D

Glad I could help out George! As always, if there's a problem let me know and I'll fix it!

~Justin

I knew it! The duck pond all over again:D Here I thought I won. Guess I was one of the first 100. Still is cool with me. I'd have liked to have really won something.

Gordon

Gordon,

You did win. I did not get the CD just a Bon Jovi T-shirt. Still I'm happy.

Back