I have Vista's arriving tomorrow

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectormovielover

Reaction score
Got them from audio advisor and cant wait to compare them to my source se. I only have room for the 5.1 configuration so I guess I will move the source to the surround and sell of my 2 matinee center channels that I used for rears

I think it will be great to have the Vista up front next to the stage center channel as it has aluminum woofers for a good blend.

I cant believe how beautiful the Vista's look in my room and I love looking at them when listening to some music. I pictured these to be smaller but they are quite large, when I look at my source they seem so small now. I forgot how sucky the logans can be when they are brand spanking but I will break them

I cant believe how beautiful the Vista's look in my room and I love looking at them when listening to some music. I pictured these to be smaller but they are quite large, when I look at my source they seem so small now. I forgot how sucky the logans can be when they are brand spanking but I will break them

What finish did you get?

Great post a pic

I will hook the camera up tomorrow bud and post a pic for ya

I just got them in black ash to match my stage center channel and source se that has veneer instead of the vinyl like the regular source. Everythings all black for lights out movie night and its just as well because if I wanted cherry I would have had to pay more than the $999 each new

I will hook the camera up tomorrow bud and post a pic for ya

I just got them in black ash to match my stage center channel and source se that has veneer instead of the vinyl like the regular source. Everythings all black for lights out movie night and its just as well because if I wanted cherry I would have had to pay more than the $999 each new

I got mine last May & no Cherrys were left I also got Black Ash, oil them up right away. I put a old magazine between the stat & cabinet while I am rubbing oil on. The micro fiber cloth is the best bet to wipe the stats down....Enjoy

I got mine last May & no Cherrys were left I also got Black Ash, oil them up right away. I put a old magazine between the stat & cabinet while I am rubbing oil on. The micro fiber cloth is the best bet to wipe the stats down....Enjoy

Interesting Beek ..... what kind of oil? I have tea tree oil on hand if that would suffice ?

Tell why you use a micro fiber cloth on the panel ? I always though you were just supposed to vacuum the panels and that it

Interesting Beek ..... what kind of oil? I have tea tree oil on hand if that would suffice ?

Tell why you use a micro fiber cloth on the panel ? I always though you were just supposed to vacuum the panels and that it

If you look at the ML parts site (which is down or closed now) they sell them there its the 3M cloth. I do the fronts and backs in a circular motion works like a charm & you dont have to worry about any damage. Punch in Arnold Formbys lemon oil here and maybe it will pop up somewhere...

Oh maaan.. I wanted the black ash and all that was left was the cherry.. maybe we should have a Vista trade group (just kidding). I know we all love them!

Hi PM,

Just wanted to congratulate you and hope you are enjoying your new addition.

GG

Hi PM,

Just wanted to congratulate you and hope you are enjoying your new addition.

GG

Thanks very much Gordon

I do love the blend with the ML stage center channel as it always sounded a wee bit off with the source. I really love the notes the larger panels can hit and there seems to be more dynamics to vocals. I can now get an idea of how good the big brothers would sound in comparison to the vista. But for now I am in heaven and feel like a really lucky guy

When I move to a bigger place and save up the cash then I will for sure go for a bigger set of speakers

Back