Hey fellas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zero

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Having lurked around these parts for a number of months, I’ve finally decided to register and jump right on into the board! The water here feels great! While I ghost other virtual forums; I’ve found the ML board to be well composed at all times and composed of what on the surface appears to be a group of class act individuals. Just for a very brief intro;

Ok – let me get this out of the way. I am not a Logan owner! :eek: In fact, I don't even run stats (or planars and ribbons for that matter). Naturally though, I've enjoyed my experiences with the Logans I have familiarized myself with; The Odyssey, Prodigy, and Vantage. As the wallet grows and living conditions change - so may the audio landscape for yours truly. Oh who am I kidding - it changes all the time! I've only been in the hi-fi gig for four years - going on five. A time that is short in the ultimate sense; it has been generally been intense... mostly on the pocket-book. I am at the stage to where I find the hobby to be a pleasant misery... and you know how that old adage goes, misery loves company.

I was tipped off to this forum by someone I consider to be a good friend, Joey_V. He and I wear the same stripes in regards to our ever rotating door of audio goods. I only wish I were as $$$spoiled$$$ as he is! :) I look forward to giving him a hard time here *ahem Joey, upgrade those cables yet? hah! and learning more about Logan products and otherwise meeting new people and hopefully making new friends from these parts!

Welcome to the forum zero! I think you will find us to be an interesting and eclectic group of ML fans with widely divergent interests outside of audio. Enjoy.

Zero, welcome !! I must say though you are already in trouble...........

first your moniker, than your association with "The Kid", God Bless you my son !!

Enjoy the ride !!!!!!1

Audiophiles Unite Together ~ Men and Women...

Zero,

Welcome to the ML Club!:D
Maybe we can convert you to electrostatic speakers hybrid bliss... It will become our mission in life. :D Your association with 'The Kid' does put you in good stead with all of us ~ Ladies and Gentlemen audiophiles here at the ML Club... :D

It is good to have you here... :D

wave.gif

Welcome audio friend!

Thank you all for the very warm invite! :D

I also applaud anyone that could actually make sense of my initial post! Note to self; Don't bother attempting to write a fully coherent thought after 3 AM..., make that 2AM as well.

Tony,

Typically I love the eclectic sort; unless by off chance you happen to be my 12th grade english teacher...

Twitch,

Uh oh - is there something I should know about the moniker? heh. Thanks for the warning and blessings!

Robin,

I've come close to pulling the trigger more than just a few times!

Dominator, and Scott,

Welcome, Zero, Joey's friends are our friends !

Be careful about pulling the trigger with Joey around - you're not holding a Colt, you're holding a Uzi, and when you do pull the trigger, lots of bullets will be fired :D

AHHH!!!

He found me!!! :eek:

Sean... I see a pair of CLX in your future, my friend! ;)

Your perpetually busy friend,
Joey

:welcome:

Lugano,

I have a bamboo stick, just to keep him in-line.

Joey,

So, you're gettin me a pair of CLX eh! Awesome ! You rock! :rocker:

:p

Wink - thanks!

Hola Zero...truly high-end audio talks here...I also had learned a lot through great people that are here. Be careful with the sikness called joeyitis!!! There is no vaccine for it yet :eek: ...I think it is a good sikness too...:p
Happy listening,
Roberto.:musicnote:

Back