Help with selecting a center and surround speaker

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punks123

Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of ML vista, Rotel 1560 and a grotto I sub woofer. My budget is about 1500-1700 can someone advised what to get to complete the 5.1 surround sound. I was looking at the ML fx for the rear but not sure on the center due to budget.. Any input will be greatly appreciated

Hola. The Motif is on sale at Audio Advisor. The price is $1200.00 (list price is $1895.00) I will get this center, and will seek a pair of used surround speakers at amazon. Happy listening!

i saw a set ML FX on ebay for $678, is it worth it to purchased it there?

Hola. The retail price for one FX is $399.95. Make sure you are getting 2 units. On the other hand, the FX2 price list for one is $ 649.95. Happy listening!

it 678 for a pair.. do you happen to know which wall mount bracket will work it on?

All Martin Logan on wall speakers come with a mounting kit and their accessories. If they are band new, they come with this kit. Easy to install. Happy listening!

just ordered $1195 with 2day shipping will be here on wed 23... thanks for the quick replied

Your Martin Logan gear is one of the best of the whole world!... there are good things on the marketplace, but for what you pay for ML, is the best buy! Happy listening!

Speaking from experience with a similar setup.. get the best centre channel you can. I have the Motion 4's in the rear hand am happy with that. My next upgrade will be a centre channel.. probably a Motif.

I hook up the center several days ago and it sound awsome... Was planning to order 2 ml fx at bb magnolia... for 865 with tax... Any one know where I can get it for a lower price..? Amazon is the lowest I can find without tax 798

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back