Help me decide !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
The big confrence weekend is here !!
So which way do I go..............................

Giants and 7 1/2 pts ?????

San Diego and 14 1/2 pts ?????

Right now I'm inclined to take the Giants and 7 1/2 and take the Pats giving up the 14 1/2.

Advice anyone ??? I need to get both games right to have any money shot in the football pool that I'm in so help me out and I'll buy you a beer at the next "Get Together".......speaking of which ???????????

Packers all the way.

Chargers don't have a prayer with LT and Rivers gimpy, but I'm rooting for them anyway...

GO PACK GO

I like both the Pack and the Patriots.

Sub- zero temps at Lambeau, Eli will play badly, Giants secondary is decimated, Favre will carve them up.

LT will play, Rivers won't. Gates is still gimpy

Take both and they'll cover the points.

Take both and they'll cover the points.

now Wayne, if I do and I finish in the $$ I owe you a beer, on the other hand I'm still thinking about those 7 1/2 pts !! Remember the fact that it's going to be cold dosen't mean that much for Green Bay, with the exception of Favre none of those kids know what it's like to play in cold weather.

On the other hand you and I are old enough to remember that memorable game against Dallas 41 years ago !

On the other hand you and I are old enough to remember that memorable game against Dallas 41 years ago !

If I remember correctly the 1967 ICE BOWL on new years eve, The Packs 3rd straight championship. Didn't Bart Star win that game with a 1 yard TD run with like 10 seconds left, or something like that.

Ice Bowl II this weekend?

Dave,
I hope you didn't listen to me

I was wrong on both counts

ouch

Well.......I listened to 'half' of you, I took the G-men and the points but in taking the Pats and giving the points I ended up 1-1, out of the $$$

As a Bills fan since day one I'm used to saying........."We'll get um next year" !

What the heck happen to the Pack? The Giants weren't supposed to win. To top it off, I was watching the game prerecorded on my DVR when halfway into the 4th quarter it jumped way ahead right to Eli Manning's post game winning interview. No only did I miss the final minutes of the game, I apparently missed some overtime action. That's not the first time I've been screwed by the DVR. :eek::eek::mad:

Back