Hello from London

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal tigger

Reaction score
Hi All

My names Iain, and I'm hoping someone could help me.

I've just ordered a pair of Theos in Zebra Wood, which I think look the business.

I'm not sure how long the power cables are for the speakers, I saw someone mention 6ft; is this correct ?, if so can longer cables be purchased ? I don't really want to buy two mains silencers at £300 a go, The boss is a cable a phob so a longer extension lead on the block is a no goer. I must admit I was totally gobsmacked when we auditioned the Theos and she didn't have a mental about the size, although she did comment about how she was going to open the curtains.

I'm also after suggestions for speaker cable, I'll need two lengths of 8ft ( 2.5m ) I'd look to go up to £100/$150 a meter, possibly more for the right cable.

The rest of my system which is turning up by the week:

Luxman D 05 SACD Player
Luxman L505u Intergrated Amp
Michell Gyro dec with technoarm A, Denon D103R MC phono cartridge
Olive 03HD Streamer/ Hard drive.

My music taste varies from pop/ rock indie, blues, folk, acoustic, the boss is into awful rap, hip hop. But then I'm working on my 70's 80's disco collection, so we both have our issue's !!!!

I will post a photo when I have it all up and running, so every one can have a good laugh at the speaker placement.

I would very much appreciate all help and advice.

Many Thanks

Iain

Latest posts

Back