Hello from kiwi_1282001

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi_1282001

Reaction score
A New Zealander based in Singapore with a strong interest in panel technology (ribbons/ESL's).

Pictures of my equipment rack and some speakers i've been recently listening too are below.

Equipment Rack.JPG

Optimized-CIMG1853.jpg

I recognize the Cary SLP05 pre and a Cary ?? power amp. What is the other gear. Are the larger speakers the King Sound stats? And what about the smaller panel?

Hi. The power amplifier is a CAD 120S. The large pair of planars are King Sound KS-3000 "King" and the smaller planars are Eminent Technology LFT-8b.

Regards

Welcome, another satisfied Cary owner here as well !

Welcome. How do you like those speakers? Have you compared them to any Martin Logans yet?

The LFT-8B are competant speakers, especially for their low price. The King Sound speakers were a disappointment. I wrote more details on them in the off topic audio/video section of this forum.

Welcome, another satisfied Cary owner here as well !

Hi twich. Its interesting how many TT owners have a Cary Digital front end as well. Out of interest what attracted you to the Cary? Lots of choice for CD players out there.

Regards

Out of interest what attracted you to the Cary? Lots of choice for CD players out there.

Multiple favorable reviews of the 303/300 but most importantly......$$$, I'm the second owner. I got it when it was 8 months old for $1900......that was all the 'attraction' I needed !

Hi Kiwi,

Nice system you have there. My sister and brother in law live in Singapore as well. He's originally from Australlia.
Cheers

Back