Hello from Granby, Quebec, Canada

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frog438

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I am new to this forum, I own Martin Logan Ethos, Pass Labs INT30A, Oracle Paris MKV TT, Oracle Paris 200 Phono preamp, Oracle Paris CD250 player.

Last edited:
hey frog, welcome ! Got any snow left up there ?

Welcome! Nice equipment, Hope you post a photo of your system in ‘members systems’. Always nice to see other systems.

Last edited:
Hi Frog, can you please share your experience with the Pass Labs? How does it work with the Ethos? I am looking to upgrade my amp. I will really appreciate your thoughts.

Hi Frog, can you please share your experience with the Pass Labs? How does it work with the Ethos? I am looking to upgrade my amp. I will really appreciate your thoughts.

Hi Norty the match between the Ethos and the Pass labs is just pure magic !!

i went from an ARCAM to the Pass labs INT30A and the difference is huge, thighter bass, superb mids, sparkling highs, wider soundstage, it is really a match made in heaven

Thanks frog. I am glad it has worked out for you. I just auditioned the XA 30.8 which supposedly has a bit more headroom and it sounded fabulous. Unfortunately the dealer does not carry MLs so I could not hear the real magic.

The dog is very cute. What amp or receiver is that? I cannot make out the brand. Is it a Rotel and how do you like it?

Last edited:
Back