Hello All

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinJ

Reaction score
I just purchased a pair of MartinLogan Source SE. They came in on Tuesday and I've been playing them everyday and enjoying every minute. The speakers are starting to open up. I am really impressed with the sound of the speakers and have been loosing sleep after the family goes to sleep listening to them.

I purchased my receiver in early December and purchased Polk Monitor 60 speakers to go with the system. I was not happy with the Monitor 60 speakers but could tell that the receiver was really clean had a lot of power.

I found my ears fatiguing from the Monitor 60s and the treble was not satisfying. They are good speakers for the price but I was looking for something more. My wife was nice enough to let me purchase the MartinLogan.

I am now looking for a used turntable. I have 78s, 45s, and 33s. Any help on a older used turntable would be appreciated. I can not spend a lot of money because of the money already spent on my system. My receiver has a phono input and rca connections that I can use.

My first experience with two channel stereos was my father's system in the mid 70s. I can not remember the brand of speakers but he had a Marantz Receiver and a nice Garrard turntable.

Justin

Back