Have a daily chuckle on us...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonepub

Reaction score
We just launched our new blog and it's definitely the lighter side of what we do..

We are updating daily and will be mentioning upcoming reviews, new music we are listening to and just general goings on around the office.

Also, watch for "monthly equipment sacrifice" coming soon!

www.toneaudioblog.com

Hey Jeff,

This time I was able to register for the blog site and confirmed it via e-mail.

See ya there.

Satch

That was audiocircle that I registered to. Is that the blog you were talking about? I know I'm not the brightest lightbulb in our little Christmas tree, but it is a little confusing and the dark blue links are a little hard to read.

Hi there:

Actually no...

that's our forum, where we are doing an extended kind of "letters to the editor" kind of thing, where we can interact with our readers about more Non-ML stuff... etc.

We just started a blog at

www.toneaudioblog.com

it's just a day to day posting from me and the staff about stuff around the office, new gear that's coming in, music we like, etc.

Definitely TONE on the light side.

If you like it and have a good laugh, stop back now and again, we even have a picture of the legendary mastering engineer Steve Hoffman in his boxer shorts!

thanks again,

Latest posts

Back