Happy Holidaze

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkippIng

Reaction score
Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays as we near Christmas and the closing out of 2010. I received this in an email greeting from the fellows over at Moscode. I thought it was so clever and appropriate for the holidays and audio enthusiast combined. It seemed a sin not to share it by not passing it on. Hope I'm not stepping over any boundries. Skipp

From Your Audio

Nuts at Moscode.com

Holiday Greetings fellow Music lovers. Audio lovers, Gizmo lovers and Love lovers. Gage and I wanted to send out a greeting card this year to our customers and fans, and anyone who inadvertently signed up for this newsletter thinking you would be getting recipes, discount Rolex's , stock tips, or male/female enhancement.

So here are our Holiday Wishes for you . . .

May your soundstage reverberate throughout the land.

May you find your groove in vinyl and may your stylus be nude.

May you maintain a vertical tracking angle should you find yourself anti-skating.

May your arms be well toned and your styli compliant (but not too compliant).

May the glow of your tubes light your way to thermionic ecstacy.

May your voltage be high and your power factor be at one with the grid.

May your inputs and outputs be organically balanced.

Let your signal to noise ratio be high and your noise floor be waxed and polished.

Let your dither not wither.

Let your dynamic range be enormous.

May your family of curves treat you well and any peaks and dips be equalized.

May your relatives crossover to their promised land with minimal transient intermodulation distortion. (God Bless Tiny T.I.M.)

May your ground loops give you a silent night just once. (Is this too much to ask?)

As you interconnect this holiday season may your output meet low impedance with lots of headroom so nothing hertz.

And may your highs be extended, your midrange be liquid and your bottom be tight.

In short,

We wish you an ultra low distortion holiday with no negative feedback from anyone.

Cheers,

George and Gage

Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays as we near Christmas and the closing out of 2010. I received this in an email greeting from the fellows over at Moscode. I thought it was so clever and appropriate for the holidays and audio enthusiast combined. It seemed a sin not to share it by not passing it on. Hope I'm not stepping over any boundries. Skipp

Some great lines in there! "tiny T.I.M." and the wishing of an "ultra low distortion holiday" and the rest... good stuff :)

Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back