Greetings from Norway

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKA

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have just got myself a used set of ML Vantage. I have had Celestion SL700se for 25 years I have been very happy with those. I wanted some full range panels but found them too big and with a very low WAF.:D

I have had the Vantage for a week and stumbled up on this page.

I have a problem though:

The speakers sound great and I cannot see any fault with them visually, but piano sound is troublesome. I will post on the forum and address the problem there.

Hopefully everything works out and I can fully enjoy the Vantage.

Username OKA

Hi OKA and welcome to the group. Celestion SL700se's were the cream of the crop back in the day.. I remember hearing them (or an earlier variation) and was blown away. Great little speakers. Congrats on the Vantages... another good choice!

Having the Celestions for so long I have grown accustomed to them and their sound. Had (and still have) the SL6s.
When the 700 came it was seen as a dynamic ML CLS but with more "pondus" or weight.
It was because of electrostats I got them. Having Stax earspeakers I knew what they could do and wanted something practical and small in my livingroom that could resemble that.

Back