Great day...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
With temps hovering around the 80 degree mark here, it was a great day for a bike ride! After listening to some music this morning, I headed out on the R1200GS for a nice, leisurely ride in the countryside. With most people at work, the back roads were pretty barren, with hardly another vehicle in sight. Of course, when the curves beckoned, that leisurely pace did pick up quite a bit.:D Hope some of you guys were able to enjoy some of this beautiful weather, too.

Lucky you Steve, foot of fresh snow up in NE Pa(Scranton), after 70 degrees onFri mother nature has reminded us that it's stil winter !........the battery tender will remain on the bike and Mustang for awhile longer !

With temps hovering around the 80 degree mark here, it was a great day for a bike ride! After listening to some music this morning, I headed out on the R1200GS for a nice, leisurely ride in the countryside. With most people at work, the back roads were pretty barren, with hardly another vehicle in sight. Of course, when the curves beckoned, that leisurely pace did pick up quite a bit.:D Hope some of you guys were able to enjoy some of this beautiful weather, too.

I am extremely jealous. I tore my rotator cuff so no riding for me anytime soon.

I was able to go on a recreational ride last Saturday for the first time in about nine months. The pace was moderate, though I did hit triple digits very briefly once before I noticed it. Ooops!

Back