Full surround-sound DVD concerts?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Dave Mathews & Tim Reynolds - I have heard several of their CDs - and I have found them to have excellent sound quality. Hearing an acoustic guitar on logans is something fun.... For the other threads - I saw the Eagles perform in the early 80s - and they sounded as good live as they do on that DVD. And one further note... ahem....I'm going to see Dave Mathews,Tim Reynolds & Jack Johnson at the Kokua festival in Hawaii in April.....I'll let you know how that sounds too :)

Holy Crap Tim, that's awesome you're seeing Dave, Tim, and Jack in Hawaii! Is this just by chance or did you plan the trip around this show. I don't know if you know but I am a huge DMB fan! Super huge! I've seen them like 25 times, with Red Rocks, Gorge, and Alpine Valley under my belt. I'm gunna see them at the Rothbury Festival in Rothbury, MI in July with John Mayer and Widespread Panic! Are you going?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dreamer
sleepysmurf

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Nice....Didn't think anyone would notice did you....:D

Sleepysurf, Sleepylurk, now Sleepysmurf... I've been called it all!

Is this the Smily for a Smirk? :rolleyes:

Holy Crap Tim, that's awesome you're seeing Dave, Tim, and Jack in Hawaii! Is this just by chance or did you plan the trip around this show. I don't know if you know but I am a huge DMB fan! Super huge! I've seen them like 25 times, with Red Rocks, Gorge, and Alpine Valley under my belt. I'm gunna see them at the Rothbury Festival in Rothbury, MI in July with John Mayer and Widespread Panic! Are you going?

Hey Brian - no I didn't know you were a big fan... But, yes, I am too - and yes - the trip was planned around the Kokua festival. We are going for 1 week only - we got tickets online for the actual price - and are going to both shows. So to coin a phrase:

Plane tickets to Hawaii: Free (paying with credit card points)
Luxury condo on Waikiki for the week: $1000.00
Seeing Dave Mathews,Tim Reynolds, & Jack Johnson at the Kokua Festival ---
PRICELESS BABY!!!!

Don't know if we are going to the Rothbury thing - but the conversation has all ready started ...so.....

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds "Live at Radio City" Blu-Ray.

The concert is just amazing (even if you don't know who he is or follow his music) and is really well mixed. It's two guys up on a stage playing their hearts out on acoustic guitars.

Favorite performance I've ever listened to ...

Try Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds "Live at Radio City". It's on DVD(Dolby 5.1), CD, and Bluray (Dolby TruHD). Every format sounds great, especially the uncompressed bluray version!

Doh! Consider my post above as a seconded ...

Excellent taste in music Hauger :)

Back