For the HT setup who loves 2 channel

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FISH_MAN

Reaction score
my father ordered one of these and after reading about it I had to share it with all of you as some may be looking for something that does 2 channel better than your prepro that will integrate into your HT system (basically eliminating the need to setup a second system for your music) and not break your wallet.it has a HT bypass which means it goes between your prepro and your power amp.

BTW it has a MM and MC phono stage in it and some nifty bass controls !

anyway it's a USP-1 from Emotiva I have seen some of their equipment on a few systems hear.
not quite the snob apeal as say my McIntosh c2300 but I think a side by side comparison will be underway once we get it into our hands it.I know its not apples to apples but I think it will be interesting to see how far $400 bucks gets you in an analog preamp.

what a bang for the buck I will let you all know my thoughts on performance after we have some play time in :^) I have a feeling it will be sweet though.

http://emotiva.com/usp1.shtm

Attachments

• usp1_open800.jpg
    usp1_open800.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 153
  • usp1_knob.jpg
    usp1_knob.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in your thoughts.. especially compare to the Mc.
I've been looking at getting an analog pre-amp for dedicated 2 channel. Nothing I looked at came close in price (and it looks like it will match my new Rotel stuff) & I'm definitely interested in the analog mains/sub integration.
looking forward to your thoughts/comments/review FISH MAN!!

I am all over it we just got it in the mail today it looks sweet though! I will hopefully have some info this coming week.

Back