Finally almost complete

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I have almost my dream set up. Currently I have the XT C100 center and XT F100 Towers with Motion FX sides and Motion 4i rears. I have Klipsch atmos height speakers and 2 SVS PB2000 subs. All run with a Marantz Cinema 40 and Anthem Amp. I have considered replacing the Klipsch woth the Motion MP10s but not sure if they would make that much of a difference. Also have considered some ML subs but I don't know if they would be any better than the SVS. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the way this system sounds but I also kind of wanted to rock all ML speakers but not if it wouldn't be any better. I'm newer to ML speakers but the Demo of the XT F100s blew me away and it kind of took off from there.

Attachments

• 20230822_130435.jpg
    20230822_130435.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Kudos on lovin' the system!

Don't bother with changing out the ATMOS Heights. Not enough going on with those channels to warrant a change. Those channels mostly have supporting sounds, not like the front stage channels have.

I have almost my dream set up. Currently I have the XT C100 center and XT F100 Towers with Motion FX sides and Motion 4i rears. I have Klipsch atmos height speakers and 2 SVS PB2000 subs. All run with a Marantz Cinema 40 and Anthem Amp. I have considered replacing the Klipsch woth the Motion MP10s but not sure if they would make that much of a difference. Also have considered some ML subs but I don't know if they would be any better than the SVS. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the way this system sounds but I also kind of wanted to rock all ML speakers but not if it wouldn't be any better. I'm newer to ML speakers but the Demo of the XT F100s blew me away and it kind of took off from there.
Nice clear well lighted picture.

Kudos on lovin' the system!

Don't bother with changing out the ATMOS Heights. Not enough going on with those channels to warrant a change. Those channels mostly have supporting sounds, not like the front stage channels have.
Thanks for the input. You are right....its not worth changing out.

I'm actually going for a similar setup with the f100s and a c100 center! How is it all together without the subs, only the speakers? Is it more airy, or solid, and is bass lacking or is it just enough?

Back