ESL Panel not powering up

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuss1159

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently sold a very lightly used pair of Vistas (two weeks) and shipped them with the original ML packaging.

When the buyer received them one of the speakers ESL panel does not work. That is the woofer works but no light or sound from. He ran through all the basic troubleshooting. We spoke to Martin Logan and they mentioned perhaps a connecting was made loose in the power supply. Does this seem like a normal problem to occur because of shipping? I tested them before packaging them up and shipped them Fedex ground.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated. this is pretty stressful

I had this problem once when I moved an SL3 a few feet. It turned out that the soldered connection on the panel had given way. I resoldered it and everything went back to normal.

Warranty is your friend. I had this exact same issue with a pair of Vistas but I don't know what this issue was - they were swapped out as it was an out of the box failure - "Early Life Failure" or whatever they call it.

sometimes people want out of the deal and don't have the balls to say it.
not saying this is the case but things like this do happen.

Latest posts

Back