Does it get any better than this !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
We were listening to some Jackson Brown "Solo Acoustics Vol II" and My boy said " Man this sure sound good Dad" ! Does it get any better Than that ?

That is a Audiophile in the making !

Attachments

• S6300725 (Small).JPG
    S6300725 (Small).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 161
now I have a face to go with a name. it sure is strange how your mind develops a picture of what you think someone looks like. I have known people for many years on the phone and never know what they look like.

looks like good old relaxation

Last edited:
Be proud... and you look so young in the red top! Glad your son can take the weight:D

Good lookin' kid, actually... good luck to him!

I told you I was a spy:D Well, actually that is just a cool Jim Morrisson lyric, but you catch my drift.

What's in the glass?

Last edited:
What's in the glass?

It was a concoction of many ! Whiskey, Kahlua , Amaretto, and milk on ice !

Don't ask me whats its called . It was a make it as you go drink. !:D

For future records it will be called a "Dirty Milk"

Very nice shot C.A.P, it brought back some great memories for me.

When I was freshly seperated from my ex-wife I used to get my son and daughter every other weekend. They were 9 (son Matthew) and 7 (daughter Michelle) at the time. I was too broke to afford a TV, so we would all sit around the stereo every evening listening to music together. Michelle would sit in my lap and Matt next to me and we'd each take turn picking out which LP or CD we wanted to listen too. Michelle had a leaning toward classical music and her favorite (and first pick without fail) was Grieg's Peer Gynt, especially "The Hall of the Mountain King". Matt was a bit more ecclectic and he developed a fondness for the Rolling Stones ("Paint it Black"), Richard Thompson ("We're All Working for the Pharo") and Miles Davis "Kind of Blue". This continued for several years until they ended up moving out odf state with their mom and her new husband when Matt was 15.

Today, when they come into town for a visit, we still make time for some listening sessions, although they're both way to big for my lap anymore.

Enjoy this time C.A.P, it's all too short!

Nice one, sharing the sweet spot is a powerful incentive to experience music as it was meant to be played.

The foundations for the new generation of audiophiles are being layed:D

Back