Cinema i Used Market Value

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone

Reaction score
Due to a remodel project I need to sell my Cinema i and go to an in-wall type speaker. I checked Audiogon for the current used market value but there aren't any for sale at the moment. Would anyone here know the current market value for Cinema i in mint condition?

I am considering the Voyage as the replacement and I'm wondering if this would this be a step up or down in performance?

Thanks for any feedback

Up until just recently University Audio (I think that's the name of the dealer) out of Madison, WI had deals on new in box Cinema I with stand for $999. I know that's not used, but at least it might give you a starting point.

Due to a remodel project I need to sell my Cinema i and go to an in-wall type speaker. I checked Audiogon for the current used market value but there aren't any for sale at the moment. Would anyone here know the current market value for Cinema i in mint condition?

I am considering the Voyage as the replacement and I'm wondering if this would this be a step up or down in performance?

Thanks for any feedback

I think you could get a least 800 bucks...

I just purchased a cinema i from Tweeters for $998 off the floor. It is probably in as good of shape as yours, so the price difference should only reflect the fact that one came from a dealer. If yours is still under warranty, I assume your price will be close to what I paid.

Thanks for any feedback

did you sell it???

Tommy

FYI - I am selling my Cinema (not i) w/ stand on Audiogon for $950. Sale is pending (check's in the mail).

I've recently seen Cinema i's on eBay go between $1050 and $1250.

Back