Changes at MAC

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absent hardcore MAC fans, why would anyone else seriously consider buying MAC gear without the ability to audition?

And what about set up / service after the purchase?

GG

Absent hardcore MAC fans, why would anyone else seriously consider buying MAC gear without the ability to audition?

And what about set up / service after the purchase?

GG

How is it different than any other gear.

Ron,

Seems to me dealer sales / support would be an important purchase factor for those who are not MAC devotees. Agreed?

And if you want to audition before purchase and live in one of those areas where one can only purchase direct from the factory, how many miles would one have to travel to visit a dealer?

If they offer a 30 day money back, that may mitigate that concern to some degree. However, there's a lot of other good gear out there for folks to audition if they live in proximity of a legit hi end dealer.

I recognize that you are a big MAC fan and I'm not criticizing the product. On the other hand, it seems they may be limiting their audience by adopting this policy.

GG

Back