Center channel stands?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hocky

Reaction score
Are there center channel stands available that will accomodate these large ML centers? I just picked up a cinema and it doesn't really fit in my TV stand in any way, so I plan to set it out in front on a stand. I am thinking something like this:

473638.jpg

I need something that is 12-16" tall. The problem is, though, that none of these center channel stands are wide enough to accomodate the ML speakers. Are there any available somewhere or am I going to have to build my own?

My current "stand" looks funny... haha:

DSC02193.jpg

I've got a similar situation, but for a front projection setup using a Stage the the center channel. Any recommendations for a stand(s) in the 2-3' height? I'm looking for something in black to help it blend in...

Jeff

Hey Hocky,

I used that stand on my old PSB 100ci which was a small center. It was well priced and looked good IMO.

I don't know if it would look funny or not, but you can always use 2 smaller stands side by side.

I recognize that stand...........same as mine !......except that mine is 28' tall, works fine, but then again I'm only supporting a Fresco.

These guys have some nice stands. I bought a pair of center channel stands to support a deep monitor speaker. (Turned the stands sideways).

They may not be exatly wide enough for a stage, but a little overlap might not be a bad thing.

http://coreaudiodesigns.com/category/products/speaker-stands/

OTOH, maybe they could do one with a little deeper top plate.

Good Luck,

Chuck

Back