Cats and 'statics (I know.... I know...)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Wow -- thanks for all your responses -- will invest in a third cat tree and a few of those cardboard ramps if I can find them as well as a water pistol. Tried the sticky tape but he ate it. Tin foil he settled down to sleep on. Sigh. This'll teach me to buy a Siberian Cat -- these cats still live in the wild and are incredibly smart, strong, and persistent. Amazing animals but VERY VERY hard to discourage. And my son has just learned to crawl...

best,

k

Kill the cat... I mean... umm..

Uh oh.... kid's beginning to crawl... that one we cant do much about. :)

Crawdaddy said:
Slightly different issues over here...(de-clawed) but I have had to replace several cables..........chewing on the rubber.

When you declaw a cat they still have the instinct to claw but not the means. Most cats will turn to biting or chewing to satisfy that urge. Our neighbor’s cat used to bit us without warning while petting him, even though he liked us.

Don't fight instinct in an animal, even a domesticated animal.

ROFL! Classic

kach22i said:
There is only one answer.

owned_cat_injection.jpg

Or give it away.
Love the look on that poor kitty's face! :D

kirkawall said:
Hi all,

Wow -- thanks for all your responses -- will invest in a third cat tree and a few of those cardboard ramps if I can find them as well as a water pistol. Tried the sticky tape but he ate it. Tin foil he settled down to sleep on. Sigh. This'll teach me to buy a Siberian Cat -- these cats still live in the wild and are incredibly smart, strong, and persistent. Amazing animals but VERY VERY hard to discourage. And my son has just learned to crawl...

best,

k

Kid beginning to crawl! .....argh! - thats going to be a difficult one........get ready for buttered toast smeared on your panel!

Our cat of one week "Latte", already declawed by the people giving her away...........and I already know she bites, but only when cornered and picked up by the back of her neck for jumping up on the dining room table.

My wife tells me that even people need to be told 25 times something before they pick things up.

I told the cat who the boss is, but I don't think she has caught on yet.:D

Latte+11161636803.jpg

Latte+21161636813.jpg

Latte+31161636960.jpg

lugano said:
Catzilla does not bother about who is the boss. He knows the answer already... btw, on this couch there is enough place for 2 adults to sit.
Catzilla dwarfs the Rel subwoofer, looks like a mini monitor.:D

Back