Cardinals--Steelers!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
Man oh man, who you have pegged the Steelers and Cards to meet in Tampa???

Congrats to Arizona for making it to their FIRST superbowl ever. The Cards used to be scourge of the NFL - now they are going to the Big Game - simply amazing.

The Steelers are playing in their sixth (Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!)

I am guessing Pittsburgh will be favored by 3 (perhaps 4). ARZ does have a terrific offense and a bend, but don't break defense. Intersting note: Grimm and Wisenhunt were in line to replace Cowher - Tomlin gets the job. Now, two years later, the ex-steeler coaches face off against their old franchise.

The Steelers are playing in their sixth (Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!)

Actually it will be their seventh ! .... they are allready 5 - 1 !

but I understand Erik....you wern't even around for the first four !! LOL !

Tom, I understand the sentiment, but not the conclusion. Peter King describes Warner in today's column as "one of the top five best people" in pro football. Another major columnist argued a few weeks ago that Kurt was the best candidate for sportsman of the year. Not for what he does on the field, but for what he does - for the sport and for the community - off the field. In a pro sports world with far too many bad-example, "me-first" titanic egos, Warner is a breath of fresh air, whatever his personal credo.

I live in a city with no pro football team, so I'm a sort of free agent fan, and I often root for the underdog. Pittsburg has had plenty of glory over the years, while the Cardinals have had virtually none. With slight hope, I think I'll pull for Arizona - and Kurt Warner.

Tom, I understand the sentiment, but not the conclusion. Peter King describes Warner in today's column as "one of the top five best people" in pro football. Another major columnist argued a few weeks ago that Kurt was the best candidate for sportsman of the year. Not for what he does on the field, but for what he does - for the sport and for the community - off the field. In a pro sports world with far too many bad-example, "me-first" titanic egos, Warner is a breath of fresh air, whatever his personal credo.

I live in a city with no pro football team, so I'm a sort of free agent fan, and I often root for the underdog. Pittsburg has had plenty of glory over the years, while the Cardinals have had virtually none. With slight hope, I think I'll pull for Arizona - and Kurt Warner.

That's all great and he's to be commended on the things he does for the community, etc...

I just wish he'd keep his religious views to himself.

Regardless of his views, Kurt Warner is an NFL warrior.

Dave,
I know your Old enough to remember this:

Go Chicago Cardinals!! :rolleyes:

Thanks there "SA" !!!! LOL !

yeah, and FWIW they last won the NFL title....1947, and no I wasn't around for that !

Back