Bump stocks. Who will be

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bizarre.... I've never heard an experience like that before.

You're joking right? Maybe not. I lived in a suburb of Detroit most of my life. Everyone's own experiences form their opinions.

You're joking right? Maybe not. I lived in a suburb of Detroit most of my life. Everyone's own experiences form their opinions.

Not joking at all.

Despite the shootings in HS's, churches and armed households were lots of accidents happen, I never hear about armed break ins and I've lived here for 28 years.

I grew up 100 miles north of you in Saginaw. Growing up in the 50's and 60's we were the murder capital of the USA per capita. 45,000 people and 2 murders a night.

I saw a news piece last week with a senator in Michigan with a new funding proposal. He wants to give shotguns to all of the homeless in Detroit so they can protect themselves.

What could possibly go wrong with that one.

Not joking at all.

Despite the shootings in HS's, churches and armed households were lots of accidents happen, I never hear about armed break ins and I've lived here for 28 years.

Mark, is it possible that you live in, as you call it "Bubba Land". It is a rural area where people have guns and respect others rights? If you lived in a city where people sometimes are less polite you may have different experiences?

Just a thought.

Mark, is it possible that you live in, as you call it "Bubba Land". It is a rural area where people have guns and respect others rights? If you lived in a city where people sometimes are less polite you may have different experiences?

Just a thought.

The Greater Knoxville area population was 868,546 a year ago. We have urban sprawl and have been rebuilding the downtown area especially around the worlds fair site.

The people in my neighborhood are highly educated and include a CIO, Doctor, Physist with PHD working in Oak Ridge. However there is a gated community nearby which is definitely top 1% or better all around.

As I said earlier TN has an atrociously above average number of number of accidental gunshot deaths per year. It seems Bubba's are much better at shooting themselves and loved ones than anything else.

Back