Buddy Guy in concert

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclone

Reaction score
I had a chance to see B.B. King and Buddy Guy in concert last week. I've seen B.B. several times before he's 84 and slowing down a bit but still is worth the price of admission.
Then there's Buddy Guy he is nothing short of a magician with a guitar and he is funny as heck to boot quite the entertainer. If you get a chance you gotta see him no matter what kind of music you like.

buddy guy is one hell of a performer! he is 100% professional too, he delivers.

Sounds like a fun concert! I would love to see Buddy Guy live. I saw B.B. about thirty years ago and he put on a great show. I imagine he is getting a little past his prime by now, though.

I have seen Buddy Guy play many times, living in Chicago. He does not jam as much as he used to, leaving much of the playing to his back up guitarists. He really jams on some of his cd's from the 70's and early 80's. He also, comes across much more "raw" on those. I have also been to his club, Legends, many times. Last time I was there a few weeks ago, I ran into him in the bathroom- he is human just like us.

Back