BRplayer comparison

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg_slo

Reaction score
Im hoping some one could compare thee Pioneer Elite BR ('95' in the model number) with pioneer NON elite ('09' in the model number). im pretty sure the '09' is not availible yet, but at twice the cost as the Elite BR, im curious...i like the dual HDMI bit (any other players with dual HDMI?...i think that was asked elsewhere...)?

also maybe compare the top 2 denon BR players with the either of these pioneers?

I am a Denon DVD player fan and their BluRay players are fabulous performers. The only issue I have is the lack of an ethernet port for easy updates. I also like the Elite model. Havent seen the new 09 yet. Dual HDMI sounds like a nice feature! I can see lots of installs where that could come in handy.

the store im at sells denon, pioneer and pioneer elite...we havent grabbed any of the denon BRs, but i should have known they didnt have ethernet. despite having quite a few well off people in the area, most of them arent looking for high end players like that. the panny ($300) seems to be the most the majority of ppl want to spend occasionaly we will custom order something for someone, but i can only recall 1 elite DR player...the no ethernet is most likely a deal breaker...

i was just fishing on the pioneer xxx09 model...incase some one got a sneak peak...RMAF people see anything about it??

i was just fishing on the pioneer xxx09 model...incase some one got a sneak peak...RMAF people see anything about it??

I didn't even think about it until you asked the question, but I didn't see even a single HT application setup at RMAF, and only a few multi channel audio applications. Pretty much the entire show was dedicated 2 channel audio only!

I mean it is called the "Rocky Mountain Audio Fest" after all.

Latest posts

Back