Boy am I excited...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanD

Reaction score
So I have been a big fan of ML for the past 5 years. I currently do not own any ML, but if all goes according to plan I will be jumping into a brand new custom pair of Vantages and matching Depth i here before the year ends. The following year I will pick up a Stage, and then build from there.

Reason for the planning and waiting is because I am a college student and I have a limited budget, and I am saving all my pennies!

Thank you all in advance for all you will teach me! I am thinking about posting the entire system I am planning on buying before I buy so you guys can give me feedback and tips.

Thanks guys! its funny the other night I was lurking around youtube and I came across your 2 channel system tsv, then the next day I come on this site and find both of your systems! :O

I must say sir I am jealous and I hope to own a system like yours someday

Just to add, I have spent the last couple days looking at every single system that everyone of you has posted :O

crazy I know but I love this stuff

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for the kind comments. These things certainly don't happen over night... while I have only recently added the speakers and amps to my 2-chan setup, my quest for "acceptable" audio has been ongoing for 35 years - and i predict at least a few more decades to come. It's truly a life-long hobby/affliction/sickness and, from what I've seen, only a few rare individuals have ever found *complete* satisfaction regardless of their systems. There are many aspects that can keep you experimenting literally for a lifetime, and therein lies the true golden audio nugget. As someone much wiser and with infinitely better grammar than I once said "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey".

Cheers

p.s. good luck with your collegiate endeavors!

Back