Blue jeans VS Monoprice speaker cables

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojomtn

Reaction score
Which is better blue jeans or monoprice speaker cables? why? Assume same gauge and length.

Based on my experience with BlueJeans, I'd go with their products.

They clearly state which cable brand is being used, they have good quality terminations and the price is reasonable.

I do use Monoprice for some other stuff, like short HDMI cables, but I always go with their higher-end versions. Great prices, but iffy quality sometimes.

But when looking for speaker cable, and last year I bought 175' worth, I use BlueJeans.

After much research, I did 150 feet of Blue Jeans 'Best' for my 5.1 speaker system.

Between the two, I just liked the information and recommendations of the Blue Jeans cable better.

looks like alot have been suggesting blue jeans. not only in this site but many other places as well. No negative reviews so far. With monoprice I came across a couple of bad reviews with respect to their quality. Not sure which exact products though. In a way Im trying to justify my purchase which did not arrive yet. Will see. JMAUSGP, my bro is moving to indiana. Is Carmel a good place?

That would be 'Carmel by the Corn' as opposed to the left coast version.:D

Carmel, Indiana is a bedroom community directly north of Indy with high taxes, high population density, high traffic density but with a nice new publicly built music hall.:D

Carmel by the Corn actually shares some similarities with Carmel by the Sea, that may or may not be your brothers cup of tea.

It really comes down to what kind of environment he wants to live in. Each side of Indy is different, as well as the downtown area. Each side has its + and - s. Each side has its own traffic patterns, all though the north side is by far the worse for ware when it comes to traffic.

I live isolated, about 15 miles north of 'Carmel by the Corn', no traffic, no people, lower taxes, but lots of coyotes.

Funny thing they tend to sing whenever I turn my CLXs up to 90 decibels or higher, which happens a lot.:D

Back