Blank Check Project - video

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrumpetDoug

Reaction score
Hey all,

I know some of you have been updated from time to time on a recording project I'm about to release. We just finished the music video and I would love your opinions, posts, feedback and yes...........views. Will take less than 5 minutes if you have the time to spare. If you are on FB "Like" us there.

A veteran is someone who wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

The Blank Check Project is just one way for us to say "thank you" to our nation's service personnel. Many of the songs in this collection tell the stories of soldier bravery, their willingness to endure the unimaginable, and families that are changed forever.

More than 25 of Chicago's top singers, instrumentalists, songwriters, and arrangers have contributed their time and talents to make this CD a reality. 100% of the profits from the first 5000 cds will go to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, which treats wounded soldiers.

It is one small way to make a difference for our men and women in uniform, and we hope it is just the beginning.

My apologies I wasn't able to embed the vid for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsSv620e_I&feature=plcp

Doug - out

BTW I know the charity is a good thing, but I approach this crowd for a different reason as well. You are all music folks. I'm very interested in your opinion on the music and video from an art perspective. I have done much to make the cd / download sound great. I know most of you will not get that from computer speakers.

The music will be available very soon. 10 tracks in all.

Lastly, if any mod can embed the vid I would be grateful!

Doug - out

WHOAAA!!!!

Thanks so much!! Can't tell you why, but I had a lot of trouble making that happen. 1,120 hits so far guys. Trying to gain some traction for the release July 1st. Pass it on to anyone you know that might be interested.

Doug - out

Shameless Bump............. we are over 2000 views and in 41 countries right now. I think the word is getting out.
Thanks to you all. It seems like there are not a lot of posts on this page, but there are a lot of views. Fine with me, just please check it out.

Hope you enjoy it.

Doug - out

Last edited:
Update for all interested.

2,650 views now. Thanks to all of you that took a look and pass it on.

CD is available July 3rd. I will post a pic of the cd when it comes in. I think it looks pretty cool. Downloads will be made available soon.

Doug - out

Back