Best speaker cable for CLS?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally I was just doing bare wire but I felt a bit nervous. It works fine but I felt the exposure to the elements would eventually be of some concern. I am using gold spades now and not that expensive and they may actually be copper for all I know.
Yes retirement was well earned with over 25 years dealing with the DOD! :cool:

Cool thanks Jeff, I'm going to try them, how can I not for that price. And the retirement always is earned, 23 years on the Fire Dept here.
Dan, Thanks for your service in the Fire Dept. and retirement is good(?)..................................so far. :rolleyes: I still have expensive taste but I cannot really afford a lot but I am still very happy with my setup. I am not sure if I posted it in awhile but I am happy so that is all that matters.

Dan, Thanks for your service in the Fire Dept. and retirement is good(?)..................................so far. :rolleyes: I still have expensive taste but I cannot really afford a lot but I am still very happy with my setup. I am not sure if I posted it in awhile but I am happy so that is all that matters.
I just double checked my cables on the CLSiiz and the Sequelii's and the Duelunds are NOT terminated with spades the are bare wire. The confusion is on the CLS's I also run the subs with another set of cables which are using spades from the CLS's as well. How is that for confusion?
If you want to give me call to discuss it you can. This is my email [email protected] so we can exchange numbers if you want.

Back