Best Drum Solo...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ginger and Eric

Well here's Ginger and Eric anyway... :p :D

Attachments

• MF88zz.jpg
    MF88zz.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 150
Ginger and Eric...

:p Sorry about that previous photo, I mistakenly clicked on a photo of my cousin.
Anyway, here's Ginger and Eric... :)

Attachments

• ncream13.jpg
    ncream13.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 136
Kruppy said:
Here's another great one for TomDac being an 80's music fan:

Mark Brzezicki from Big Country and played with others listed below:

Big Country
Ultravox
Procol Harum
The Cult
Fish
Nigel Preston
Rick Astley
John Webster
Ian Astbury (Cult singer)
Jamie Stewart
Joan Armatrading
Rick Walton
Howard Jones
Frida
Tom Cochrane
Richie Zito
Les Warner
Matt Sorum
Roger Daltrey
Bob Rock
Midge Ure
Pete Townshend
Carol Kenyon
Josh Phillips-Gorse
Billy Duffy
Charley Drayton

Big Country released an ep called Wonderland after The Crossing that really influenced my musical desires.
Big Country = :confused: - I never "got" them.

I'm a fan of The Cult, Pete Townshend, Rick Astley and Howard Jones, though... :)

How about Bill Bruford and Pat Medesto on King Krimson's B'Boom off the Thrack CD. Not blazing but oh so powerful and Bruford always is oh so original.

Of course the greatest drummer to ever draw breath was Buddy Rich(at least solo wise).

Others worth noting:Simon Philips, Stewart Copeland, Vinnie Colaiuta, Antonio Sanchez, Terry Bozio, Barney Rubble and my all time fave Steve Gadd.

TomDac said:
Big Country = :confused: - I never "got" them.

I'm a fan of The Cult, Pete Townshend, Rick Astley and Howard Jones, though... :)

If you were able to get past "In a Big Country" and "Fields of Fire" (which are not my favorites), they had some really great music.

Rick Astley?.... :confused: ....you just lost some respect bud.... :p

Kruppy said:
If you were able to get past "In a Big Country" and "Fields of Fire" (which are not my favorites), they had some really great music.

Rick Astley?.... :confused: ....you just lost some respect bud.... :p
ROFL. Actually I never liked Rick Astley until I heard his CD called "FREE" which was just phenomenal. That's the only thing I have by him.

My Cute Cousin...

TomDac said:
Robin, you are KILLIN' me!!
Tom,

:p He used to play the drums...
:p :eek: I must confess, I used to have a crush on my non-kissn' cousin, but he's married now... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Drummer in our ranks...

What's cool is some of us actually are talanted enough to actually play the drums, which I think is outstanding. I just found out our new member "mkok" (Mark) plays the drums cool drum set too... :D ;) :D

Attachments

• Hi-fi_3_rear_right.jpg
    Hi-fi_3_rear_right.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 129
Robin said:
What's cool is some of us actually are talanted enough to actually play the drums, which I think is outstanding. I just found out our new member "mkok" (Mark) plays the drums cool drum set too... :D ;) :D
Hola Robin, and I can see a ML Fresco hanging at the wall...ML is everywhere...happy listening,
Roberto.

Great System...

roberto said:
Hola Robin, and I can see a ML Fresco hanging at the wall...ML is everywhere...happy listening,
Roberto.
Roberto,

Yes, :D It is most excellent - ML's everywhere, check-out our Members System #138 - mkok (Mark) has a fantastic set-up and his drums near-by... :D :) :D

I Love the Ginger Baker Airforce.... Wow!!

audioraptured,

I love the women's outfits and those crazy horns, they really cook... :p A true "wall of sound" from the 70's, just a terrific video.
Thank you for sharing... ;) :D

best drum solo

Robin: p.s. from another thread, Yes, Eva Cassidy's "Live" at Blues Alley was great; so ...back-atcha...thanks

Excellent!

audioraptured said:
Robin: p.s. from another thread, Yes, Eva Cassidy's "Live" at Blues Alley was great; so ...back-atcha...thanks
audioraptured,

:D That's wonderful, excellent. You just made my day! :D
I am really glad you enjoy Eva Cassidy's - "Live at Blues Alley".

Thank you too... :)

Back