Bat Vk6200

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

music again

Reaction score
I just posted a similar question on a current thread: "what a difference POWER makes!", but wanted to open it up to the group, as I know there are least a few members who own this amp . . . MiTT.

I have the ML vantages and a Descent i right now. (Actually am looking at the JL Fathom f113 too). I'm still using my 1980's electronics, but it doesn't sound all that bad right now. Hafler DH-200 100 watt power amp and the Hafler DH-110 pre amp. Cables are junk as is the CD player, an old Sony 5 disc changer. I'm looking at the Cambridge 480C as an up grade.

The VK6200 looks intriguing because I can add channel modules later, should I go into HT, which I would eventually like to do. From what I have read, this is a great two chnnel amp to beging with.

Thoughts about this amp? Does it stack up to other amps in the $5K price range?

Thanks!

JM

Last edited by a moderator:
BAT makes great gear. Very dynamic and powerful. Can sound a little bit forward, depending on the rest of your system.

If you can arrange an audition with your Vantages, I predict you will either love it or it will not be your cup of tea. I've had a few BAT pieces over the years and have been very happy with them.

Latest posts

Back