Austin F1 venue...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like JMAUSGP was right. There is definitely trouble. All kinds of wild speculation going on here about what's going on. They stopped construction today, but may start it again.

Looks like JMAUSGP was right. There is definitely trouble. All kinds of wild speculation going on here about what's going on. They stopped construction today, but may start it again.

I went back and re-read my posts from earlier this year..........interesting, kinda, but the truth is, I know the players invovled so figuring out what was going on was not that hard. Pretty accurate though:)

Looking back, I think I announced the New York race here first, before you can find out anyting about it any where else on the net. So who says you can't learn something new everyday at MLO:)

And the fact that Austin would never happen and why, I think you will find that it was published here first as well.

I feel sorry for Austin though, they are the big losers in this, but if you look back they were warned. Bottom line, no one plays with Bernie and comes out a winner:(

They should have talked to the people in Indy, it would have saved them lots of time and money. But look on the bright side, the state didn't give Bernie the 25 million upfront, because if they had, they would be without a race and out $25 million more:(

Last edited:
Now things get interesting. Supposedly money has been paid to Bernie, but I have not seen any response from Bernie and I haven't heard from any insiders that things have changed. If Bernie blinked it would be the first time, and somehow I doubt that. So hold on to your wallets, let's see where this ends up........New Jersey maybe:)

Back