Anyone between Portland and Seattle with a pair of CLS's that I can listen to?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonepub

Reaction score
Hi there;

The CLX's are supposed to get here Wed!!

But, as part of my review, I would like to revisit the CLS. I had a pair back in the day and I remember the good stuff about them, but I'd be fibbing if I said I could totally remember the sound after 23 years.

If there is someone between say Ashland Oregon and Seattle, Wash that has a pair of CLS's and would be kind enough to let me come over and listen for about an hour, I'll be happy to take them to dinner.

(If there's a Statement owner out there, I'd like to talk to you as well...)

I just think that would be a great part of the article, revisiting the speaker that made history... And it would really put things in perspective too.

Got some time now, so if anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated!

Jeff,
You are welcome to visit me in Bellevue, WA just outside of Seattle if you like.
This week and weekend are pretty open for me Jeff, just send me a private message if you would like come up.
rich
CLS, MC275, C2200

Last edited:
HI there:

Im actually out of town tomorrow and have to unpack my speakers! And I promised Jean I'd finally fix the bathroom this weekend!

Any chance you have any time next week or weekend?

Thanks for the quick response...

And should you feel like popping down here once the CLX's are broken in and properly set up, by all means!

Come on Jeff hop a flight out to MI and come on over we can have a good listen. Hell Ill even throw in the beer !

If this turns into a meet or you want more company for dinner, please let me know. It would be nice to meet other audiophiles in the area. I'm also on the East side.

Thanks,
Mike

Jeff,
Unfortunately next Monday I go in for some minor surgery and will be out of commission for a week to 10 days.... After that I should be good to go, and I would welcome any other audiophiles who want to join in to come on over.
I will post again when I will be in commission again, have fun with the CLX's and I look forward to your review.
rich

Rich is taking all donations in CD or new Audio cables....................

Hi Rich:

Getting back on your feet?

Any interest in this weekend or next? Next would be great (fri, sat or sun, whatever works), by then I'll have two weeks with the CLX and should be able to draw some good conclusions...

Hope you are well and looking forward to it!

Back