Anniversary...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
Today marks the 40th anniversary of our marriage. It only seems right to now share this with my ML friends. I'm a lucky guy. I've got good health and a loving family (my daughter, son-in-law and grand kids live less than a mile from us). My mom is still going strong at 94 years old. Sadly, she is the only parent we have left, but many haven't had theirs nearly as long, so we feel fortunate. Being retired, we live relatively simple, easy lives.

I've been a member of this MLO family for quite a few years now and appreciate the work and dedication of Tom and the administrators to keep this site up and running. It's great to see and visit with the friends I've made here. Here's hoping to do the same this October, at RMAF. We especially enjoyed Rich and his family's visit earlier this year.

Having audio as a hobby is a fantastic pastime. I am lucky to have a KICK ASH stereo and share vicariously the enjoyment and frustrations of our collective's discoveries and improvements of our systems. I learn something new about this hobby almost daily via this site or another. The main thing I enjoy though, is the people. You guys rock.

Congrats Steve ! .....Shirley and I are mere pups...only 37 years !

Congratulations to you guys!!! That is impressive! I have only made it half that and it seems like forever (kidding, of course). Hope you have a wonderful night out on the town to celebrate and get to listen to some great music!

Thanks for all the congrats, guys. We went out for a nice Italian meal and nice wine.

Bernard, our simple lives are uncomplicated. No worries about making a living and all that entails. We go listen to live music once or twice a week, workout at the gym 3 - 5 days a week, play with the grand kids when we get the chance, swim in the pool and travel occasionally. Play cards with friends, stuff like that. Every now and then we help run barbeque competitions, actually, my wife helps run them, I just taste judge.:eek: Of course, there are the monthly local audio meets which I like to burn CDs for.

Back