Aeon i speaker problem

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greemor

Reaction score
Hi people!
I have a pair of aeon one year ago. The one who sold me was a familiar. I trust in him. He told me a problem ocurred with one cabinet related to electrical transformer. It burnt off. It was rewired manually. I noticed at a first hearing that this cabinet sounded worse than the other. Less volume pressure and lqck of highs... I thought the problem was the transformer not original but i changed the electronjcs parts between speakers themselves and the problem still go on. I hqve cleaned with vacumm but although maybe better sound still not sounds like the other one. Do you think is necessary to shower the panel? Or maybe replacement?
I want to try all by my hand because the nearest tecnjcal service here jn spain is about 5 hours by car from my home. I don' t want them to send by private poetal shipment...
Please any help?
I do apologize for my english...

Hi people!
I have a pair of aeon one year ago. The one who sold me was a familiar. I trust in him. He told me a problem ocurred with one cabinet related to electrical transformer. It burnt off. It was rewired manually. I noticed at a first hearing that this cabinet sounded worse than the other. Less volume pressure and lqck of highs... I thought the problem was the transformer not original but i changed the electronjcs parts between speakers themselves and the problem still go on. I hqve cleaned with vacumm but although maybe better sound still not sounds like the other one. Do you think is necessary to shower the panel? Or maybe replacement?
I want to try all by my hand because the nearest tecnjcal service here jn spain is about 5 hours by car from my home. I don' t want them to send by private poetal shipment...
Please any help?
I do apologize for my english...
Hola Greemor... Si gustas puedes enviarme un PM ... Y juntos podamos resolver tu problema...
Saludos,
Roberto

Hola Roberto!! Por supuesto, un gran placer poder contactar con alien que habla español...por cierto crees que lo que he escrito puede ser entendible por los demas? mi Ingles es de un novel muy regular.
Ahora te escrbo.
Saludos

great job, Roberto!

Hola Tom and friends, this person needed a little help. He had a problem with the power supply and was fixed in Spain with no problem. His problen now is a weak panel. I told him to shower them to see if he could fix the lower volume from that panel... I had done this before with great results! and if not, he has to replace the panels. He already did change the power supply from one speaker to the other, and the same speaker is weak. No dude the panel is weak. He did vacuum it too... same results. Now he is at the process of giving them a good shower. We will get the results on these days... happy listening,
Roberto.

Back