A 3rd person's account of Joey's system...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is getting you a rack for Christmas. She got you a squeezebox for your birthday. Damn, Joey, you are training this girl right. You just might have to marry her. By then, you will have her trained so well that the only WAF you will have to worry about is whether she prefers the cherry trim or the bubinga trim on the new Super Summits. :D

And because she is graduating as a Pharmacist in 7 months, she told me that she is getting me a Cary SLP-05 preamp for next Christmas (or w/e I desire)!

Yikes... have you seen the retail on that guy??!!!

Joey :cheers:

It's not LITTLE! :mad: :p

The guy in the picture is not me... that's Matt - he's like 6'3" or so... and that's why the Summits look "small" in the pic.

Otherwise, it's a big speaker! You hurt its feelings... bad Ben!

JK!

Joey

They aren't as tall as Re/Quests were is what I was talking about ;)

Just as long as they rock the house, often. :rocker:

The MLs that I have are just right for my little condo. I will admit after listening to Joey’s Summits I want a set. Next year when I move to the big house in the burbs the Summits will be mine “Oh yes, Oh yes”. If the CLX is out by then, maybe, who knows? I still like the look scale of the monoliths wish ML made a new variant of these

And because she is graduating as a Pharmacist in 7 months, she told me that she is getting me a Cary SLP-05 preamp for next Christmas (or w/e I desire)!

Yikes... have you seen the retail on that guy??!!!

Joey :cheers:

Joey - you had better marry this girl before someone else here tries to - she sounds like a keeper!

The MLs that I have are just right for my little condo. I will admit after listening to Joey’s Summits I want a set. Next year when I move to the big house in the burbs the Summits will be mine “Oh yes, Oh yes”. If the CLX is out by then, maybe, who knows? I still like the look scale of the monoliths wish ML made a new variant of these

Cherian...

What you heard before, is not even close to what it is now... you must come over someday again, my friend! It's not so in your face anymore, it's more laid back, not as shouty. Amazing what an all new front end can do. :cheers:

Joey

Joey - you had better marry this girl before someone else here tries to - she sounds like a keeper!

Tim,

This girl has already given me a workable budget for audio... she's completely "one" with my affliction. This girl is more than I could ever ask for, and not just because of audio related stuff. I would give up all my audio gear for 1 day with her.

Joey

Tim,

I would give up all my audio gear for 1 day with her.

Joey

Ahhhhhhhhhhh young love ! I remember those days as well, now I'm happy to getup in the morning a find out the cat hasen't knocked my teeth off the nitestand.

I would give up all my audio gear for 1 day with her.

Careful. . . Careful. . . Joey, please step away from the cliff. Remember women come and go, but audio equipment lasts for years, or at least months.

Just kidding, of course.

Yes Joey,

We all need to get together again soon. I would love to hear the new setup.

Cherian

Back