New Speaker added to MartinLogan.com - ENCORE TF

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.. wonder how/where it fits in with the Vignette/Fresco.. nicer looking than both with the perf metal cover versus the cloth.. more ML'ish looking..

FWIW, I got an Encore a couple of weeks ago and replaced a Vignette that I was using as the center channel in my bedroom 7.1 sytsem.

The Encore matches up really well with the Vignettes as I guess it should.

Although after listening to quite a few things on the Oppo BDP-83, I think the Encore handles the midrange a bit better than the Vignettes.

Overall for the money it is a very nice entry level ML center speaker especially if you are using Vignettes and Frescos as part of the front of your system..:music:

Would encore TF be good front R/L with a Fresco I

Hello, I bought my first Martin Logan 1 month ago, a Fresco I that I am using as a center channel.
I should have bought three of them when I had a chance, I got for 50% off since they are no longer going to be sold by best buy.

However, I did not and they now have no more left. The Fresco I sounds amazing, but does not match well enough with my Dahlquist DQ10's that I am currently using as Front L/R.

Thus, I need something that will for a reasonable price.

I was thinking about getting the new Encore TF (two of them) and using as Front R/L with the Encore. Any opinions in regards to how this would work/ sound? I can keep the DahlQuist DQ10's as my front B speakers for music.

Thanks,
Allen

Latest posts

Back