"Scooter talk 2010"

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a 67 mm dual ball bearing turbo with an .84 hot side makes over 700 to the wheels at 26 lbs of boost

I am not into those monster "lag master turbos" I like the twisties and road courses so I like a turbo that spools quick and has full boost @ 3800

It does not make the huge numbers some of the supras do but in response and fun to drive factor it gets it for me

Last edited:
Not much...mostly comfort oriented mods. That photo shows a sport-touring windscreen which I just replaced with a more aggressive one.

The full exhaust adds a few hp, but more importantly sheds 35 lbs - roughly a 7% weight decrease.

With the bike already capable of 0-60 at 2.6 seconds and 1/4 mile in the mid 9's from the factory, it's already fast enough for me. Some people add turbos to them which just seems like overkill for a street bike. Power to weight ratio of 1:2? Better stretch the rear swingarm 6" and lower the bike. Forget about doing anything but running in a straight line then.

I guess they do that on the off chance they run across a tuned Supra. :D

Saw a guy with a turbo busa from Birmingham smoke the tire at over 150 to crazy for me !!!

Its a 67 mm dual ball bearing turbo with an .84 hot side makes over 700 to the wheels at 26 lbs of boost

I am not into those monster "lag master turbos" I like the twisties and road courses so I like a turbo that spools quick and has full boost @ 3800

It does not make the huge numbers some of the supras do but in response and fun to drive factor it gets it for me

Oh, I understand. That is the way that I would put it together, too.

Back