Soundstring Speaker Cables

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SYHILLY

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have an opportunity to pick up Soundstring Speaker cable in 18 foot lengths. I am using the requests with vtl mb 125 mono blocks and a audiovalve eklipse preamp. Anyone know anything about these cables? I am using Mit terminators and was thinking of upgrading..Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to all:bowdown:

I ran a set of Soundstring Omega Pro interconnects and Tricormaxial speakers a few months back. Over-all, if you are looking for a rich and palpable mid-range - these cables will be the ticket. Their mid-band presentation is flat out seductive.

The compromise comes in the form of a slightly unrefined treble and a bit of a lumpy bass response. Still, they nonetheless deliver the musical goods. If you can get a sweet enough deal, theres no reason why you shouldn't give them a whirl.

Thanks, I was able to obtain a 20 foot pair of the soundstring cable with cardas connectors . So far they sound amazing, i know that they need to be broken in. They do sound much sweeter than my old mit"s did. Thanks again

i was able to pick them up for 280.00 brand new. I checked on line and that seems to be an awesome deal.

Glad you like em'. They are fun cables to 'feel' as well. Wait, does that make me a bit odd? :confused: :eek:

Latest posts

Back