Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa Bay Circuit

Default Tampa Bay Circuit

Are we still planning on having this? If so, lets start panning it out.

Count me in! We could plan a "caravan" listening session some weekend, preferably on a Sun afternoon. Dates available for me are July 29, and Aug 12 or 26.
    Squeezebox Touch/Bel Canto DAC 3.5VB + Oppo BDP-95 > Conrad-Johnson CT5 preamp and Premier 350 amp > ML Expressions 13A. Dual ML BalancedForce 210 subs. Audience Au24e I/C's, speaker cable.
    Click here to see my entire sytem. Member of the Suncoast Audiophile Society.

Any of those dates are fine with me. How about the rest of you chime in and let us know what dates are good for you. Then we can select a date and move on to the planing stage. Thanks!

Let's shoot for July 29th. If that doesn't work out we can always try a later date.

Default Sunday caravan

Alan,

I have tried sending you a couple of messages and they keep getting returned by your mail service.
    I am interested in Sunday. Send me another mail address or a phn # and I will get in touch.

Brad

Brad, we're on for this Sun 7/29 starting at noon. Please check your PM and call me.

Any other Tampa Bay area MLOC members who would like to join us on 7/29, please reply here, or by PM.
    Squeezebox Touch/Bel Canto DAC 3.5VB + Oppo BDP-95 > Conrad-Johnson CT5 preamp and Premier 350 amp > ML Expressions 13A. Dual ML BalancedForce 210 subs. Audience Au24e I/C's, speaker cable.

Would love to be able to join you Sunday, but will be leaving Thursday for the West coast for a couple weeks! Another time, hopefully!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by RandyL999 View Post
    Would love to be able to join you Sunday, but will be leaving Thursday for the West coast for a couple weeks! Another time, hopefully!

Randy
    We'll catch ya on the rebound! BTW, any other Pinellas-side ML owners lurking about?

Alan,
    Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by Brad225 View Post
    Alan,
    Check PM
    Brad, are you going to be part of the circuit?

Hey George,

Yes I am going to jump in with the rest of you. I'm in Wesley Chapel at I-75 and Hwy 54. I think Alan has figured out the path of travel for Sunday.

Look forward to the gathering.

Brad

Since I can't start before noon Sun, perhaps Craig and George can hit Brad's place earlier, if he can accommodate that, then all head over to mine. Otherwise, we can cut the time at my place shorter, and squeeze in Brad's after Craig (then George, since Seffner is a straight shot from I-75).

What ever all of you want to do will be fine.

I do have some work I need to do on Sunday morning but I think if George and Craig want to start here at 11:00 that would work.

Let me know what you want to do and I will PM all of you directions to get here.

How about this?

Brad 11:00am
    Alan 12:30pm
    Craig 1:30pm
    George 3:30pm

That is fine with me.