Member Pics!

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween

Where's my Cheezy Poofs

Attachments

• cartmanhalloween2.jpg
    cartmanhalloween2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 289
Here's a shot that is just obscure enough to post in confidence. :D

Attachments

• blur me.jpg
    blur me.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 230
OK, I'll play...

Here's a photo of my son and I flying in a B-17 a couple of weeks back. We've got our heads up into the airstream getting our hair restyled.:p

r883e8.jpg

Awesome Ken ! I've been in a 'flying fortress' but never flown in one, lucky the two of you !

Awesome Ken ! I've been in a 'flying fortress' but never flown in one, lucky the two of you !
When I was a consultant to the Canadian military many years ago, I mentioned to one of the guys that I would not mind a ride in an F18. His response was, "Why would you want to each your lunch more than once?"

Damn I'm jealous. I want to ride in a B-17.. (or an F/A-18 for that matter)..

I have to say it was an absolute blast and anyone can do it for a reasonable, tax-deductible fee. Check this site for near-term locations: http://libertyfoundation.org/

The annual tour just started and they've done Atlanta, Texas and SoCal. Sacramento and Portland, OR are next, then they'll work their way around the rest of the country. They tour Spring thru Fall and then do heavy maintenance during Winter months.

Latest posts

Back