Dynamo 700 wireless not working

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrz0170

Reaction score
Hello!

My setup is very simple. I have a ML Motion Vision sound bar and just bought a new ML Dynamo 700. Unfortunately, I cannot get the wireless to work. Per the instructions, set Low Pass to Bypass. Phase: 180 (wireless) and volume at about 12 o'clock. My TV is connected via Optical 1 to sound bar.

In Vision menu, I follow the Wireless prompts for sync. I push button on back of sub and I do see SYNC and get a solid blue indicator. However no sound.

I have not tried wired connection yet (waiting on cables). Until I get them, anything else I can try? A setting I may have missed?

Thank you in advance.

William

I've tried to sync my Motion Vision to my Dynamo 1000 also with no luck. I wonder if that feature is buggy and doesn't work well. I reached out to ML support but everything they tried didn't work.

Hola. You must use the receiver (a little square plastic box that came with your Dynamo). A RCA cable should be connected from the sub output of the Motion Vision to this box. On the bottom of this box, there is a little push switch. Press it for about 5 seconds to sync with the sub. That's all you need. Also, you have to tell to the Motion Vision that you are using a sub.
Happy listening!

Hola. You must use the receiver (a little square plastic box that came with your Dynamo). A RCA cable should be connected from the sub output of the Motion Vision to this box. On the bottom of this box, there is a little push switch. Press it for about 5 seconds to sync with the sub. That's all you need. Also, you have to tell to the Motion Vision that you are using a sub.
Happy listening!

Thank you! Will try that too BUT, I did finally get it to sync without the box. I synced it. Pullled the plug and waited 30 seconds. First time didn't work. The second time in a row, it appeared to work. Not sure how or why. I will use the box as a back up in case of unreliability issues.

Thanks again,

Wiliam

I think your Motion Vision is a transmitter too. Good to know that you were able to sync them!

Happy listening!

This did not work for me. The LED on the Dynamo never goes solid. I press the button for 3 seconds per the manual but it never goes solid.

Hola Jake9. Both have to being sync together, the receiver and the transmitter. This is how they sync together. Both have the flashing LED and goes solid when are sync together.

Back