East Coast tour - Marty's system, Pipedreams + Tact, etc

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the 3-4 hour warm up. For generating RF. LOL.

There's an English phrase for those two. Dickheads, I believe.

You can hear changes it is quite a good recording for a YouTube video. It isn't due to that device, though, IMHO.

Going by how good SR products are that sound difference is probably because of the product. I have not seen the video and without listening to the product in a room, difficult to judge but with SR I am 'they work unless proven otherwise"

Never heard of this guy but it looks like his room and his system are very legit.

Going by how good SR products are that sound difference is probably because of the product. I have not seen the video and without listening to the product in a room, difficult to judge but with SR I am 'they work unless proven otherwise"

Well TBH it probably does do something if your equipment is susceptible to RF, which I suspect most is. But I've no idea what they are transmitting with that box and it seems like an expensive way of introducing dither, if indeed that is what it is trying to do.

Latest posts

Back