Moderate resistance cables

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola. Cables are a big issue. There are a lot of expensive ones, and other are not so... I do like a lot DHLabs, this brand offers a lot of quality and a very fair price. Martin Logan electrostatic speakers love silver, this is my liking, and DHlabs offers silver plated heavy coated, over good quality of OFC. Go to their web page www.silversonic.com and read some reviews about them. I know too, that cable jeans and similar, offers a good price too. In my system, I am using Nordost and also DHLabs. Happy listening.

Thanks so much! I have a pair of Audio Quest Rocket 33 on the way so time will tell. Budget is a big thing these days. I'll check out DHlabs.

given our M/L's capacitive behavior I favor Signal Cable's offering, Frank puts a very good (sound and spec) cable out for the $$ spent.

Dave,

Although I haven't tried Signal cable, my sense is that DH Labs is similar in the performance vs dollar contest.

Gordon

Dave,

Although I haven't tried Signal cable, my sense is that DH Labs is similar in the performance vs dollar contest.

Gordon

DH Labs are great Gordon(I'm using their balanced interconects) , their speaker cables are superb as well yet pricer than Frank's @ Signal Cable and do not offer as good a capacitance spec ...... http://signalcable.com/ultraspeaker.html , for the $$ they are tough to beat and great synergy with our Logans. I believe Rich is using Frank's cables as well.

I'm very rusty on the technical aspects of it all. I used to be right into it over 10 years ago.
You know the saying...If you don't use it you lose it. I kind of back away from the vicious cycle for a while and
just listened. While I listened, I rebuilt antique radios for several years...another kind of insanity

Latest posts

Back