Custom Search

Thread: Mounting MLT-2 speakers

Default Mounting MLT-2 speakers

Hi,

I try to mount the satellite speaker on a mounting bracket, but having trouble to find the correct size of screw to fit into the two holes in the back of the speaker? The manual said using #10 screw, but no matter what type of screw I've tried none of them will fit into the holes. Any idea?

Thanks,

- Johnny

Why not take the speaker and mounting bracket to a local hardware store and ask them there if you dont get an answer elsewhere . They are satellite speakers so it should be quite easy to lug around .

I would love to hear your thoughts on the MLT speaker system

Thanks for the response. I did bring my speaker to Lowes, Home Depot and OSH, but can't find the matching screws.

Speaking of MLT-2, it's an excellent surround sound speakers. It sounds much better than my old Infinity TSS-500CHR speakers.

- Johnny

Hello,
    I am still in disbelief about this 5.1 Speaker Package. It even uses conventional Aluminum Dome Tweeters and not the Heil I mean Folded Motion Transducer. I too am interested in how this Package sounds. It just seems surreal ML is now going after the Bose Acoustimass crowd.
    Cheers,
    JJ

Where you able to mount the surround speakers that came with you MLT-2 system. I have not been able to find mounting HW that works for mine.