Hallo from Buffalo

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilidra

Reaction score
Hallo from new member from Buffalo,NY. Just picked up a pair of Ascent-i speakers. I like them much.
Ilija

Welcome aboard.....from another 'Buffalonian' (West Seneca) native !

ML Ascent-i and Pathos Logos

Just after 2 days of enjoying music, bad suprise. One chanall on my Amp (Pathos Logos) develop popping and cracking noise. I fliped speaker wires and noise follow rt.chanall. Just wondering is anything on ML Ascent-i that couse that. Also checked tubes,source and everything is OK.:(

Just after 2 days of enjoying music, bad suprise. One chanall on my Amp (Pathos Logos) develop popping and cracking noise. I fliped speaker wires and noise follow rt.chanall. Just wondering is anything on ML Ascent-i that couse that. Also checked tubes,source and everything is OK.:(
If you flipped speaker wires and the noise followed, the Ascent is not causing it. As a double check, try swapping the tubes.

If you flipped speaker wires and the noise followed, the Ascent is not causing it. As a double check, try swapping the tubes.

Yes,I swiped tubes also. Instal brand new tubes also,same problem. Rt. chanal is bad. My question is: can Ascent-i cause amp to go bad?
I'm concerned becouse I conected Ascent-i only 2 days ago. Before that no problem with my amp and B&W speakers.

Back