Listen to this!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUB SRT

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is for the gear heads...:ROFL:

My friend took this and sent it to me (didn't know he had this). Was of my cars first start not to long ago with a few modifications. Sorry it is recorded with a cell phone, but it's pretty accurate:) This is my love before MLs. hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjfaZxTWKI

Yes I got cams. Some big ones. Lol.

Hockey,
I drive 05 neon srt-4. They came off the line turboed. My phone cant pick it up, but due to the 3" exhaust with no cat and cams.... You get to hear the whistle of the turbo through the exhaust.

But dont tell gordon im spending money on my car and not my system;) haha.

Those links dont work. But 600 hp is a lot. Lol. I prob putting down about 340 to 350 at the wheel. Not to bad for a four banger. Lol

Those links dont work. But 600 hp is a lot. Lol. I prob putting down about 340 to 350 at the wheel. Not to bad for a four banger. Lol

350whp through a stock turbo? Hrm.... I think you are being pretty generous with your guess. Time for a turbo! haha

350whp through a stock turbo? Hrm.... I think you are being pretty generous with your guess. Time for a turbo! haha

I raced another srt4 that was putting down 330whp and beat him and raced a mach 1 and beat him too... said its just a guess... I spike at 24lbs and hold at 17.

I raced another srt4 that was putting down 330whp and beat him and raced a mach 1 and beat him too... said its just a guess... I spike at 24lbs and hold at 17.

Isn't the highest horsepower stock turbo car like 320whp? That is a pretty small turbo to make much more than that on.

edit: Not trying to be argumentative, by the way. Just discussing. ;-)

Last edited:
Isn't the highest horsepower stock turbo car like 320whp? That is a pretty small turbo to make much more than that on.

edit: Not trying to be argumentative, by the way. Just discussing. ;-)

You cool hockey:) your correct, its on youtube... But that car has no work done to it from oil pan to valve cover... Had custom tune and think intake and exhaust. I have lots of head work done, with a lot of supporting mods...

Crower stage 2 cams
Crower valve springs
750cc rc injectors
62mm tb
3" straight pipe exhaust
Agp wga
255 fuel pump
Bov
Big front mount intercooler
Solid mm all around
Agp shift selector
Stage 3 clutch, 4 puck