OMG....people like this do exist !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean there's people who aren't very smart? who-da-thunkit... :)

LMFAO

" I get my money from OBAMA" He gets it from the Illegals. :ROFL:
Remember "YOU CAN'T fix stupid" ..................:confused:

Hi guys,

I watched the video.

Obviously, the caller was .... fill in the blanks.

What I found disturbing was the feedback on UTube.

I look forward to the comments of this forum.

The amount of hatred (take her out back and ...), the generalizations (liberal, Obama haters, all people who voted for him are like her), the reference to the Jewish female who is "taking" from the citizens of Florida, and the audacity of the idiot who hosts this radio program using her in such a despicable, self serving way. Listen to the last thirty seconds of the clip.

Dave, I know your intention was humorous, but I find this to be extremely disturbing. Making light of people who obviously have problems and perhaps (?) support your personal political views. I look forward to your standard BS response. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I think it is tasteless and disgusting that you posted this on this site.

What's your point Dave?

Let er rip.

GG

If you dont like it, don't read it.

I did'nt want to let you down.

If you dont like it, don't read it.

I did'nt want to let you down.

Thanks Larry !

Now Gordon.......you can't be serious ????????? did you not read my opening sentence ?? , relative the 'known mock' that YouTube is somewhat known for.

Besides if you really want to be disgusted, be so over people like that.....that do exist and rob yours and my tax dollars every single day !

As for the feedback on YouTube...........read Larry's response above !

Besides if you really want to be disgusted, be so over people like that.....that do exist and rob yours and my tax dollars every single day !!

I see these people every single freakin' day.

I didn't know that medicine would open my eyes this way, but it did. It's sad really.

But I'm glad you posted this Dave... this is actually a reality that most don't know or want to believe exist.

Back