System #451 (CLS IIz)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FraggerTuX

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Stig

2. Location: Ugerløse, Denmark

3. ML Model(s): CLS IIz

4. Year Purchased: 2012

5. Mods/Changes: None.

6. Associated Electronics:

Nottingham Analogue SpaceDeck, AceSpace arm, Grado platinum 1 pu, Tekni-Fi Tiny Tube preamp and RIAA(danish DIY), Rogue M-150 poweramps, Nordost cabling.

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: Most holographic, most dynamic, widest soundstage, smoothest midrange and highrange ever heard :)

8. An image of your system.......:rocker: 20121113-211254.jpg

Last edited:
Stig,

Welcome aboard, from another Happy Rogue owner (I just recnetly upgraded my M-150's to M-180's), given the opportunity I think your CLS IIz's would like it !!

M-150 to M-180 is 30 watts.........?. Have Rogue changed the amps so much, that this is audiable?

beyond the slight increase of 30 watts (KT-120's), you've got upgraded caps, resistors, power supply increase (50%, Mark's a big proponent of this), wiring / circuit topology changes. My 180's now revial my Plinius SA-102 on the top end.

beyond the slight increase of 30 watts (KT-120's), you've got upgraded caps, resistors, power supply increase (50%, Mark's a big proponent of this), wiring / circuit topology changes. My 180's now revial my Plinius SA-102 on the top end.
Nice.....thanks for the tip. I'll definately be looking into this.

Back